Although Android 7.0 Nougat for Oneplus 3 and 3T are quite well and stable, some rare problems can occur.
And while they haven’t fixed it, we have to find a solution ourselves.
For example some users say that after Nougat Upgrade Oneplus 3 doesn’t come back from sleep, can’t wake up. Or it powers off randomly, without any sign or message.
Here is 2 possible reasons and solutions.
1. It may be because of old cache data. How to fix it.
- Turn off your Oneplus 3, 2 or 3T phone.
- Press Volume down+Power together and wait.
- You will see recover mode opens. Press to Wipe data and cache->Wipe cache.
- Confirm it and then do a reboot.
It should solve the problem.
2. If not, try temporary turn off Pockec Mode, may be the reason is a bug in Pocket Mode. Because when we turned it off, during a day we haven’t met such trouble again.